Thursday, October 11, 2012

Start of Haunted House





                             This is the house I'll be using to make my haunted house.





I had to cut the house out of this background. After I did that, I'm not repairing some areas of the house that had shrubs in front of them or branches, etc...









10/15/12

I haven't gotten much farther because I'm having a hard time finding an OK background. I'm going to go home and find a good one tonight though. I'll at least have the house on the background for ya next class!

10/19/12

Today in class I started with finding a background and foreground. For the foreground I googled wheat fields and selected a pick that could work with the house then altered the color so it wasn't so bright and yellow. For the background I googled rolling hills and found a clearing with mountains behind it. I also made that darker and put the three elements together to form the beginning of what will be my haunted house. Below is a picture of where I am currently.





11/5/12

I changed the background so that it wasn't just a picture of the house. 






No comments:

Post a Comment