Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Sphere Progress: Day 2



Since last time, I have added to the sphere, a lot. I have fixed how flat it looked and started using more layers so when I messed up it wouldn't affect my entire project. 


                                                               
 If you look at my first post with my sphere, you'll notice it didn't look quite like a ball because it looked flat, but with using multiple colors and blending to the best of my ability, my sphere now has some shape. Granted, it needs more but so far it has improved greatly. Some of the volume is there. My shadow wasn't very great but using the warp tool, I was able to alter it enough that it looked more like the reference shadow and using the eraser I was able to change it even more so.



No comments:

Post a Comment